Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Stamp of the Month - Celebrate with Cake

Did you know we have fabulous new products that were released today?!  


I am excited to share this month's stamp set, called "Celebrate with Cake", has these fabulous images!  Isn't it darling?!  It can be yours for just $5 with a $50 purchase!  (It is a valued at $17.95).  It is only available this month.  Click here for more details.
Did you know this month is National Scrapbooking Month and that we just released new product in Seasonal Expressions 2?!  If not...it is TRULY an exciting month!  Be watching my blog for new product updates.  They are phenomenal!

I have many new product faves in the Seasonal Expressions 2 and one of them happens to be the Cut Above Fiesta and Jubilee Card Kits.  I used the Fiesta Card Kit base for getting this card started.  A touch of Black and Cotton Candy Cardstock and ink, Slate ink, Watercolor Paints, Aqua Dots and some Bitty Sparkles did the trick!  It was so fun to seeing this card come together and I hope you like it!
Oh!  Did I mention how I colored in the images with such ease?  We have brand NEW Watercolor Pens and this is the Small one that made it so fun and easy to color in the small images.  You HAVE to check them out and will want to add one or all to your next order.  They do come in three sizes.
Happy May!

9 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!